Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Options & Rates
We offer Store to Door delivery across South Africa.
Q: What does delivery cost?
Our rates depend on different shipping zones and delivery options.
- Standard Delivery for main areas takes between 2-5 business days to deliver for R99
- Express Delivery for main areas only, are delivered within 2 business days for R130
- Free Delivery if you spend more than R1499, you will qualify for free delivery
- Outlying Areas are charged at R130 and delivery takes place between 2-5 business days
Shipping costs are calculated at check out.
Q: When will my order be shipped?
Most of our items are made to order. Manufacturing starts once the order has been placed and payment is received. Our manufacturing / tailoring time's vary depending on the product. Our average lead time is between 7-10 business days.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, and payment received takes between 1- 3 days
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination. This can take between 2-5 business days, depending on delivery zone and delivery option chosen at check out.
During holiday periods delivery may take longer. You will be updated should there be any delays as well as when your order is on its way to you.
Our most popular items are made by order. If you are limited on delivery/ manufacturing time, kindly contact us and we will try accommodate you as best we can. Additional shipping costs would apply, depending on delivery zone, courier quote and delivery time.
Q: Is there an option for pick-up?
Yes we do offer local pickup in Knysna, Garden Route. Once your order is ready to be collected, you will be notified via email.
Q: Where do I track my parcel?
To track your parcel click on the link below and enter your waybill number: https://thecourierguy.pperfect.com/
Alternatively, use the link provided on your shipping confirmation email.
Any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com